Why Choose MVP Pediatric & Urgent Care?
In Los Angeles and Los Angeles County, there are plenty of adult urgent cares. But when your child faces a serious health injury, you may find that there are not enough similar locations for children when things are simply urgent. Kids are not small adults, and as a result, they require specialized pediatric care.
Our team at MVP Pediatric urgent care provides an expeditious, convenient, and low-cost alternative to an adult ER, pediatric ER, and adult urgent care facilities. After all, your children deserve to be seen by pediatric specialists, and our pediatric medical professionals have a wealth of experience helping growing children of all ages. At MVP we are your pediatrician’s partner: whenever your child requires a higher level of care without a visit to the ER, we are here to help.
Our facility is much more than just an “after hours pediatrics center” or a regular urgent care. Whether it is day or night, when your child is injured or sick and requires a higher level of care, they deserve to have access to a doctor with extensive training in pediatrics and urgent care. We serve families all day and through the evenings, treating a range of conditions from fevers to broken bones.
Here are the advantages of working with us at MVP Pediatric Urgent Care:
- Our team of pediatric nurses/nurse practitioners and pediatricians are here to serve your child’s needs when your child needs us most. We treat some of the most common conditions and aim to get your child home and recovering as soon as possible.
- Our staff is committed to serving children, from infants up to young adults, allowing us to diagnose and treat conditions much more quickly than might happen in a busy adult urgent care facility.
- We understand that fevers, injuries, and accidents do not always happen during convenient nine-to-five hours. Our board-certified pediatricians are dedicated to making families feel better sooner by offering same-day access to the highest quality pediatric care services seven days a week, with convenient daytime hours and extended after-hours. No appointments are necessary, and there are virtually no wait times.
- MVP Pediatric Urgent Care is conveniently located on Ventura Blvd, in Tarzana (centrally located and easily accessible from Encino and Woodland Hills and the entire surrounding San Fernando Valley), just around the corner from Providence Tarzana Medical Center.
- MVP Pediatric Urgent Care’s state-of-the-art facility has an on-site laboratory, x-ray with access to professional radiology interpretation in virtually no time, and the ability to splint bones, remove foreign bodies (from ears, noses, and other places), and infuse IV fluids. As a result, you do not have to leave our office to get the care that your child deserves, as your child’s healthcare is top priority for us. In addition, our office is conveniently located next to a pharmacy, allowing you to pick up medications and supplies that your child needs to get them home that much sooner.
Please note that we strongly believe in continuity of care and in maintaining a collaborative relationship with your pediatrician. Your pediatrician will be faxed the records of your visit quickly so that your child’s medical records can be kept up to date. If you do not have a pediatrician, we will provide you with a list of pediatricians in the area for your convenience.
Photo via Adobe Stock