Over The Counter Valtrex – The Best Choice for Herpes Treatment
Over The Counter Valtrex – Valtrex is one of the most effective antiviral medications, which can be applied inboth children and adults. It helps to cope with the symptoms provoked by different types of herpes infections. Its active substance valacyclovir is on the list of prescription drugs. You can’t buy it in a local pharmacy without a valid prescription. But if you lack time to set an appointment with your physician or just can’t wait a day or two while the outbreaks get worse, you can buy over-the-counter Valtrex on our website. We guarantee the quality of the preparation and strive to provide excellent service for our customers.
|Tablet Strength:||100 mg, 500 mg|
|Best Price:||$2.78 Per Pill|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, BTC|
Where to Buy Valtrex?
Details on Valtrex. Indications for Use
Your healthcare provider may write you out a prescription for Valtrex to treat herpes manifestations. The drug is highly efficacious in the therapy of:
- Herpes simplex virus (also called herpes labialisbecause of the cold sores appearing on the lips);
- Fever blisters, affecting people with running temperature;
- Outbreaks of genital herpes;
- Shingles provoked by herpes zoster;
- Infectious mononucleosis;
- Severe Epstein-Barr virus symptoms;
- Viral infections in people with the suppressed immune system due to chemotherapy or diseases.
Valtrex (valacyclovir) is a prodrug. This means that after getting to the human body, it is converted into acyclovir, and only then, the medication works to treat cold sores and other manifestations of herpes. The preparation acts by inhibiting the viral DNA replication. Besides, the metabolites of the active substance incorporate into the DNA of the virus, thus making it less active.
Valtrex Dosage. How to Take the Drug? Recommendations for Use
Valtrex is produced in the form of pills, each of which may contain 250 mg, 500 mg, or 1000 mg of the active ingredient. Professional medical advice is required for choosing the most appropriate dosing regimen. The dosage of the drug and the duration of the therapy depend on several factors, including the type of the herpes infection, its severity, whether it is a new or recurrent infection, and so on. As for the general recommendations, they are:
- Take the medication regardless of meals;
- Wash the tablets down with a full glass of water. Drink enough water throughout the day while on valacyclovir to keep your kidneys working properly;
- Don’t exceed the dose prescribed by your GP;
- Start taking the medication right after you notice the first symptoms of the infection;
- Take the drug for as long as your doctor tells you;
- Try not to miss pills. Otherwise, the therapy may be less effective;
- Avoid sexual contact with your partner until its symptoms are resolved to prevent spreading genital herpes.
Who Should Avoid Taking Valtrex?
The treatment with Valtrex is not advised to individuals allergic to acyclovir or valacyclovir. Individuals with kidney problems should take the medication only if their doctor considers it safe. Valacyclovir can be used in children since the age of 2 to treat chickenpox.
Valtrex is thought to be safe during pregnancy. Still, the risks should be evaluated. In lactating women, the medication can be used only if clearly needed as its small amounts pass into breast milk and may harm the nursing baby.
Possible Unwanted Reactions to Valtrex
Severe adverse reactions are rare in patients taking Valtrex. Some more common side effects are usually mild or moderate in manifestations. They include:
You’d better inform your GP if any unwanted symptoms occur. Severe reactions, like fatigue, joint pain, rash, trouble speaking, mental health changes, pain in the abdomen, severe skin reactions, signs of kidney dysfunction (like reduction in the amount of urine produced), or an allergic reaction should make you visit the nearest clinic or call an emergency room.
Valtrex is a super potent medication, which can help you resolve the symptoms induced by herpes infection. Over the counter Valtrex purchase is a convenient way to manage the disease fast, yet you should remember that the safety of the treatment much depends on whether you use the drug correctly. Contact your doctor and ask him/her for advice. Only then you can feel safe when taking thin preparation.
Over The Counter Valtrex
Tags: allergic reaction, treat cold sores, treat herpes, fever blister, valacyclovir is an antiviral drug, times a day, genital herpes, medical advice, herpes labialis, herpes simplex virus, antiviral medicines, prescription drugs, immune system, side effects, antiviral medications, stomach pain, medication works